Monday, April 2, 2012

MOVING DAY...

for my plants!  I am always so excited to get these out of my bathroom!  They're not quite as messy as little children, but maybe close...with our warm weather I'm getting to move them out a month early.  Woohoo!  The "trees" are a new addition to my collection and are called "Angel's Trumpet."  They are from a friend of mine who moved to Colorado last fall.  When she gave them to me they looked like 3 foot tall sticks - she had just cut them back.  I can't wait for them to put on blooms.  Happy Spring!



P.S.  If you want a baby aloe vera plant, come get one!  I can't bear to kill anything.

P.P.S.  You know it's a slow day when I'm blogging about plants!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I really like the trees! Post pics of the blooms when they arrive!

Alyssa said...

I've never been successful at keeping a plant alive. But if you have an aloe plant to spare...I might take one with some instructions!

Catherine said...

Oh, no! Never say talking about plants means it's a slow day! Don't want to be grabby, but I keep meaning to buy an aloe and keep not doing it. So... Alyssa first, and then I'll take an extra if you have another, please! (Even though I did have to chuckle at the relatively tiny number of people in my age group at the
"Garden" evening, I LOVED it! Thanks for all you did to put it on!)