Thursday, April 26, 2012

FINAL FINALS...




It's really hard to believe this is it - she's graduating!!!  Seems like just yesterday we dropped her off at college!  I sent my daughter her last "Finals Fuel," a spin-off of boxes of goodies and encouragement I have made before at Moms in Touch.  Universities sell something similar through some group usually, but I like to make my own.  I usually put in some homemade bread, some favorite goodies and scriptures of encouragement.

I was thinking about how I should continue this for people who are sick or just need a lift!  Hmmm...got my wheels a turning now! What little goodies do you send to students or others needing an "energy boost?"

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are the best gifts! My grandma always brought us stuff up at OC, she usually had candy, mini blueberry muffins or a mini banana bread loaf, I know she'll enjoy it!Oh, and PW didn't start signing books until 3, they hand out numbers at 9, sorry I wasn't clear about that in my post....

Amy said...

Awesome idea!! Thanks. I am getting to work on mine. Happy graduating to you both!

Alyssa said...

I always like receiving homemade food. But anything I got in the mail was fabulous!