Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BLINGY WEDDING...

It's that time again!  The weddings are picking up and we have plenty to attend!  We went to a good friend's wedding this past weekend and I was especially excited because I knew she would be displaying wedding gowns from their family!  Here's a few pics:
Edgar Cruz playing at the wedding and reception - Awesome classical guitarist!
 BLINGY brooch bouquet!  (Wow, I wish I wouldn't have fumbled this and forgotten the flash!  I hated to keep the bride waiting, tho)  I think these bouquets are so incredible and  hers is the first one I've ever seen.
The giant "T" signed by guests, displayed at the reception.
This is what I mentioned earlier...both mothers and 4 grandmothers of the bride and groom had their wedding gowns displayed!  I was really just blown away at how well preserved they all looked!  There were pictures of the brides just to the right of this display so you could tell whose was whose.
More BLING on the wedding cake!  She also had faux crystals in the table decor but it wasn't overdone.  The whole thing was just really neat and fun.  My friend obviously should be a wedding planner - such attention to detail!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

My cousin is doing one of those broch bouquets for her wedding in August....I said I'd go look for some broches at antique stores around here, but haven't made it yet....pretty wedding!!

Amy said...

wow. What great ideas. I love the wedding dress idea. So beautiful.

OK Chick said...

Wow that's cool. I've never seen the broch bouquet or the wedding gowns displayed.

Lori said...

Love these ideas!!! I look forward to having a "peek" at all of the weddings you will be attending!!

Alyssa said...

So pretty!! I love going to weddings, eating cake (both bride and groom)!