Monday, April 16, 2012

BELVITA...


literally means, "BEAUTIFUL LIFE."  My daughter brought that to my attention last time she looked around and saw these in the pantry.  I thought it a strange name for a food product but of course I bought some when the coupon came around!  They are actually really good with a cup of tea and supposedly give you energy.  Any cookie that promises energy is good for me!

What about your real life, your inner life - is it BEAUTIFUL?  Or are you struggling?  We can have a beautiful life when we trust in God, our Savior!  It never fails to amaze me how his Word is pertinent to our lives today.  Take some time and spend it with God in prayer and meditation.  I've learned over the years there will always be interruptions.  Have a backup plan when you don't get your quiet time when you want it.  Open his Word and use a guide, like Jesus Calling.  Ingest it and make it a part of you, your spiritual nourishment.  It will give you energy for the day.

Have a BEAUTIFUL LIFE!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Amen sister! It is a great feeling to "feel" clean on the inside and in your mind no matter what is going on on the outside! Have a great day!

Summer said...

Mia eats those for breakfast. Pretty good. Thanks for sharing today.

Alyssa said...

I like those Belvitas too. Wish they were J-friendly. Love your thoughts.

Unknown said...

Good thoughts!!

Gena said...

Going to try a Belvita, going to have a devotional after the kids are at school. Thanks for the reminder Robin.