Monday, December 26, 2011

SHARING OUR AWKWARD CHRISTMAS PHOTOS...

                         He was so excited that his REAL fudge set up this year!

                                                 Are we having fun yet?

                             My little cousin looks like the HOME ALONE kid!

Poor David won the award for the ugliest pajamas at our Christmas pajama party!

This is a picture of me trying to get my kids to stand up and take a picture with me.

         I actually love this awkward angle of my daughter showing off her boots!

I always love taking a picture of the Christmas MESS!  It actually stayed this way for 24 hours because we went to church and then to my mother's house for the rest of the day and when we got home we were too dog tired to pick it up!

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

I love your daughters PJs.