Saturday, December 17, 2011

OH YES HE DID...




He wore his Dad's lime green leisure suit to the Winter Ball!  Just in case you hadn't heard the story before, here goes:  When my husband was a senior back in 1978, his grandmother let both he and his twin brother pick out fabric for suits! My DH had impeccable taste back then and still does, of course.  She made this suit for him and bought the shirt at JCPenney's.  The tie is our only addition to this ensemble!










Here's what the other guys wore just in case you thought maybe they all went retro!

















And one of the lovely ladies who did the asking and foot the bill for this one!  Aren't they beautiful?  Thankfully it wasn't too cold because those dresses are not very cold weather friendly if you know what I mean...

5 comments:

Amy said...

oh my goodness, I LOVE it! Your son and mine would be great friends. What a fun personality he has! Thanks for sharing!

Alyssa said...

I love that he is so confident!

Summer said...

WOW! (And that wow is for the length of some of those dresses).

Catherine said...

Well he certainly is a confident young one, isn't he? Love it. Have fun, and don't be too serious when you don't need to be. But those dresses... they are making me glad I don't have girls. Although I worry about who my boys will want to date..... AAAAHHHHH!!! I think I'd better just focus on ages 4 and 7 for now. Otherwise my brain might explode.

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

That suit is amazing.