Monday, December 19, 2011

HOMEMADE FOR THE HOLIDAYS...

Well here we are again for the homemade gift round-up!  It's one of my favorite traditions with Waugh Family Christmas!  From left to right back row:  Santa can, Framed monagram on burlap, Scrapbook paper tree, T-shirt shopping bag.  Front row:  Shotgun shell Santa ornament, Christmas frame, Made by "somebody somewhere" ornament, Painted ball ornament.
These are my gifts this year - I've been into burlap!


                            Here are the crafty Waugh women with their goodies!  I have to say the most useful gift made was the t-shirt shopping bag.  My sister in law in Frisco is making them to be sold to benefit the PATH OF HOPE.  It is a foundation to help girls in Central America continue their schooling past the 6th grade.  Sweet, huh?

We are so blessed.  
Thank the Lord today for your education!
Thank Him for your family!

5 comments:

OK Chick said...

Looks like some great presents. By the way, I like your hair long. I meant to tell you last time we spoke.

Unknown said...

I couldn't remember the name of that organization. So very neat!

Alyssa said...

Y'all are some crafty people! I'm very impressed!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I think burlap is your theme this Christmas. Can you come up with a use for burlap for Valentines Day?

Amy said...

What great ideas! It makes me want to make some of the tshirt shopping bags. So cool. Need to find my sewing machine...Your burlap frames are beautful!!