Wednesday, May 1, 2013

POMME FRITES, I MEAN PROM FAVORITES...

Or how about a little of both?
Prince Charming and his Cinderella

So my kid wasn't the weird one in the green suit at the dance this time...
this kid was with the stripey shoes...

Silly
Matching the girls


The parents have to have pictures of all their $$$$ spent on this evening!
Wow

Now, for the pommes frites...otherwise know as "Okie Poutine" at the Mule.  I know they (the fries, bottom pic) look pretty unappetizing, but trust me, they are delicious!!!  They have cheese curds and a wonderful spicy sauce on them.  We went here after the prom pictures and I can't wait to go again!  Delicious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!

Michelle said...

YUM!!! I've been on a diet, which I need to blog about, and I miss French fries....and cheese, chocolate, carbs.....a lot of things!