Friday, May 10, 2013

A RARE DAY...

is when I go walk and then play outside in my flower beds for 3 hours!  Just the most wonderful weather today - I just couldn't - and didn't have to go inside and get ready for anything for a while.

It gives you the chance to enjoy the little things:

 Gorgeous orange on pink

Weird bugs

 These snapdragons survived the winter and have already started blooming

Just got this awesome sun bronze coleus yesterday  

 Our new little friends next door...those ducks like to honk

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers! I've always wanted to have ducks!!! I guess I'll just have to come visit your neighbor's ducks!

Erin said...

Beautiful flowers! Makes me want to go outside and plant...I love that picture of the lady bug. Too sweet.