Saturday, November 3, 2012

36 HOURS IN TEXAS...

Started off with this:  Yummy goodness with tiny chocolate truffles!


Shopping at Canton Trade Days with my sister-in-laws!

OOPS - that's not one of my relatives - just some of the fascinating people you see...
Including us with our little shopping cart- these things are all over the place!

My niece had to stop and play a game with a salesman- couldn't hardly tear her away!  HA  I guess I should have bought her one for Christmas!
We all stayed at  my brother and sister-in-law's house in Frisco - ate some Chili and played some cards. It was fast and furious, but a lot of fun!  Good times.

2 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I want to go there someday.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

We too had a quick trip to Texas and wE went to church this morning at McDermott Rd.