Friday, November 9, 2012

MY MESS...

Here's another fine mess I've gotten myself into...
try to do too much before hosting a shower Saturday! You might think a lady who just volunteers and has only one kid left at home might have lots of time on her hands but between being sick, a fall concert, Bible study, voting, exercising, bunko, and...
 Puttin up Halloween

 Trying to figure out what to put in place of the humongous aquarium we no longer need...

 Finding and unpacking about 50 pieces of my Grandma's amber glass- and of course, about 45 of the pieces don't really work for the shower

 Unloading the dishwasher and refilling it and continuing to make messes

And having a frustrating time trying to replace this old light fixture - no simple task with an 18 foot entry.  I mean even the lighting store won't install the fancy schmancy one I was going to buy from them!  Apparently I have to hire an electrician.  Stink!  Not happening before Saturday morning...

Can you tell I'm a little stressed???  Self-induced, AGAIN.

Time to go on a WALK.  Happy Friday, everybody!




(Hope you clicked on the link at the beginning - one of my favorite old movie quotes!)

5 comments:

Lori said...

I can recommend Baxter Electric when you are ready for that!

Unknown said...

You'll have it all ready just in time for the shower. I'm heading to decorate for a shower, too....the camo one I told you about. Found burlap camo at Walmart!

Michelle said...

If it makes you feel any better my mom is having a shower Sunday and installing new carpet today....you're not the only one :-)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

HA! Funny, Michelle.
Okay, I just noticed on Dan's computer the first four words aren't bolded for my link. So go back and click on the first four words to hear my funny link!

Wa Wa Waughs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.