Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SEEING THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR CHILDREN'S EYES...

My college son recently got home from touring the northwest United States with his acapella singing group!  Here's a few of the pics he shared with me:
Sculpture
Starbucks isn't the only coffee place they love!
The famous wall of gum in Seattle
He loves clouds
New friends
Waterfall in Wyoming
Bucket of donuts from VooDoo

 Yellowstone
Not sure but it's huge!  See the people near the top of the falls?
 Old Faithful
What a joy to see the world through his eyes...he had a LOT more cloud and nature pictures and just makes me smile to know he appreciates those beautiful things created by our Father.

5 comments:

OK Chick said...

It looks like he had a good time, and saw many places. I've been to Seattle and I did not see the gum wall. I'm kind of bummed. I would have added to the wall.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

LOL, OK Chick! I think it's close to the famous market.

I did some research and mislabeled the waterfall with the bridge - it's in Portland.

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I love Yellowstone. I'm glad he got to go.

I think I've seen that waterfall since it's in Portland.

Alyssa said...

Never have seen the wall of gum. But I loved looking at his pictures!

Gena said...

This trip is on my bucket list. Wish we would have taken that tour with Summer Singers! He definitely has a career in videography/photography. Beautiful. (By the way- my husband was bragging about him the other day and what great work he does. He sent him some business I think...)