Sunday, July 8, 2012

THE BIG 7-0...

Just got back from a roadtrip for my mother's birthday.  Today is the big 7-0!  I think she looks pretty awesome for 70, don't you?
I bought her this adorable crown and made her wear it today:
Can you guess where we went?
It's 5 hours north of OKC...

It was a lot of fun and I can't believe I had never been there before!  More about it tomorrow.
  Time to survey the plants, laundry and dishes situation...all the fun stuff the family leaves for Moms to do!  :(  But I'm so glad I got to take my mother and sister and just do some girl stuff!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I forgot about when your trip was! Looks like you all had a great time. Tell her Happy Birthday from me!

Alyssa said...

Kansas City? Happy birthday to your mom!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Your mom looks great!

Summer said...

Totally worth the droopy plants and dirty dishes.

Amy said...

What a fun trip. She is beautiful. Happy Birthday to your mama!