Thursday, July 19, 2012

30 YEARS LATER...

Yep, just had my 30th highschool class reunion!  A few years ago I probably wouldn't have wanted to attend, but with renewed friendships from facebook, I decided to go to one of the events - a picnic at Stephenson park, along with admittance to the UCO Jazz Lab where one of our classmate's band would be performing that night.  It was really a lot of fun, and some people I would have never recognized had I not seen their name tag!
Class picture
I'm bad with this phone camera!
If you've never gone to the Jazz Lab, you should go sometime!  The band played some good 70 & 80's songs this time and I had some fun people watching from the balcony!

Also, I have a book recommendation for you.  This is written by one of my friends from high school who is a local lawyer and new author!  It's funny to think we were in soccer and band together - her energy amazes me.  Anyway, it's a good clean novel.  And very suspense-ful!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Looked like a fun time! I will see if I can find that book. Blessing!

Summer said...

Is that David Crismon in those pictures? Wow, you Edmond kids look great!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Yep, David and I were in Band together. He was the "most artistic" back then!

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed it! So neat!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Glad you had fun.

I'll have to put that book on my reading list.

Mark Brewer said...

Those high school reunions are something you dread but then tend to really enjoy. Thanks for sharing.