Saturday, July 21, 2012

FAVORITE LEFTOVERS...

What's your favorite leftover meal?  One of ours is Meatloaf Sandwiches.  Pretty much like a gourmet hamburger to me!  I've always loved my mother's meatloaf recipe, and I think it's because of the sauce.  It's got a lot of brown sugar in it!  But when we've got a few pieces leftover, I can't wait for lunch the next day to make it into a sandwich.  Here's my method:

Reheat the meatloaf in the microwave.

Toast a bun in the toaster.

Put the meatloaf on the bun, top it with cheese, and brown in the oven broiler.

DELICIOUS!

My husband goes all the way with the condiments:

That's the excitement for the week - Meatloaf Sandwiches!  

1 comment:

Gena said...

I am so hungry right now, I want that for breakfast. Onions, pickles, and meatloaf? Yum.