Wednesday, January 14, 2015

LAST WEDDING POST, I PROMISE...

Until the next child in our family decides to take the plunge!  :)

For a picture person, like me, this is one time I'm really thankful for my sweet SIL who helped with set up AND took lots of candid photos!  Maybe you've seen her blogs before but here's a shout out if you haven't.  She deserves all the credit for these!  It's also kind of fun to see what other pictures people took and so nice you can capture them from Facebook.  Out of all of these, I picked a few favorites:
























5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics.

Michelle said...

I loved all the post....now I just need to blog from Christmas....so behind!

Amy said...

This is about the most precious wedding I have ever seen. Wow! Love the donuts!! Keep em coming. :)

Summer Lashley said...

That wedding looks like an absolute blast. I love the pears!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I'm just now seeing this. I loved getting to help take pictures! It was SUCH a FUN day! Great memories and such special touches!