Sunday, May 4, 2014

FIFTIES PARTY FUN...



My brother-in-law turned 50 recently so my sister threw a 50's party!  She pays great attention to detail...She made cupcakes to look like ice cream sodas...and the cupcakes are sitting on a stand she made out of old records and plastic coke cups.  


The birthday boy and my sis...



Everyone wrote a memory for his book







I was photographer and the hubs grilled the burgers!


Just a few of the guests...







It was a fun time and good to celebrate milestones with those you love!








4 comments:

OK Chick said...

Fun! My mom, sisters, and I are throwing a 60 birthday party for my dad. We might steal this party theme.

Michelle said...

That's a fun idea!! Everything turned out so cute!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! WHat a party! Looks like it was lots of fun.

Unknown said...

How fun! I wondered about the 50's picture you posted!