Sunday, December 29, 2013

SURPRISE, SURPRISE...

   My family outdid themselves this Christmas!  I received several surprises - things I would have never asked for but have admired:


Le Creuset baking dish - gorgeous!  My girl got the boys in on it...looking forward to using this dish!

My son, who searches the internet for obscure products, got me a Belle-V ergonomic ice cream scoop from Kickstarter.  The note with it says they will send me another one in March because they were not totally satisfied with their product, but wanted to honor their orders for Christmas.  Score!

And last, but certainly not least, my husband got me a new camera!(mine was about 10 years old, so I kept asking to borrow my son's) He knows me so well!  I'm looking forward to learning more functions and you can look forward to clearer photos!

Of course, you know I'm at that stage where all I really want is for everyone to be together, eat some good food and play a good card game.  Got that too!  Thank you, Lord, for the blessings of Christmas!

Did you get any surprises this Christmas?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is an interesting looking scoop!!