Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HOMEMADE GIFTS REVEALED...

One of the fun moments for me at the Hub's family Christmas is the giving of homemade gifts!  We've been doing this for a long time, but Pinterest has made it easier!  Here's what was given this year, along with the makers:


From l to r:  BLESSED sign/picture holder, snow globe jar, salsa, etched glass dish, Friendship brownie mix in a jar, burlap wrapped W, D ornament (for my daughter).  In front:  homemade beauty cream in decorated jar, wooden playing card holder, Chive seeds.
I wanted to go green this year and give seeds I had harvested and baby trees we dug up in the fall.  We did that but Hubs decided he wanted to give card holders again after we were told by several at Thanksgiving that they would like some more-we made these several years ago.  So he made a bunch of those up with my son.  I'm sure the family loved those more than my green gifts but I thought my seed packets were pretty cute!

Let me know if you have any great ideas for me to make for next year!

2 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I love the homemade gift ideas

Unknown said...

Lots of great homemade gifts!