Saturday, December 7, 2013

SHOULD I DECORATE...



or leave it be?  I got this little tree recently thinking I would use it in my dining room.  When I got home I plopped it down on the kitchen bar and decided it looked pretty good there.  I gathered some other creamy items to go with it.  Mom says it needs some little ornaments or something, I said it's monochromatic - don't mess with my design! You can't tell by the picture but it has a little touch of iridescent quality.  What do you think?  Does it need ornaments or tiny little tags on it?

4 comments:

Lori said...

I like the whole monochromatic theme you have going there and would leave it just like that! Love the plaque too.

Chellie said...

I like it as is.

Michelle said...

While I don't think the ornaments would hurt it and it would be pretty, I'm liking it as it is too.

Unknown said...

I agree! Looks great as is, but you could put little tags. I always like monochromatic themes.