Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WHAT MY GIRL'S BEEN UP TO....

FINISHED her reupholstery project!

Visited ARCHES NATIONAL PARK in Utah with friends



Made herself a YOGA MAT BAG...which she claims cost $80 in stores...
so I'm thinking she should go into business for herself!


Sometimes I'm just a little bit jealous of her and her independence.  There is no way I would have had the confidence to do this as a young woman in my 20's!  Maybe you know now who she takes after in our family...praying God's blessings in her life today as she lights up her little corner of the world!


3 comments:

Gena said...

You did a great job raising her. I know plenty of parents with kids in their 20's who are struggling with how to get them to move out of the house. I hope mine are just the same. (as D that is...) Love that chevron chair. If she would have completely matched up the print on the bottom I might have hated her a bit.

Michelle said...

I agree with Gena! I too love the chair, it's awesome!! I need to redo my kitchen chairs, maybe I'll give it a try! We will come swimming! We'll be there just Monday-Thursday before we leave for Florida, but my kids want to swim everyday. They'll get spoiled in Edmond!

Amy said...

That chair is gorgeous! She is something special I think. As you are friend.