Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS...RATED PG13...

So thankful my son has gotten several visits from his friends the past couple of days!  One of the visits was from New Reign, the singing group he's in, and supposed to be performing with this summer.  Hopefully he'll be singing along with them next week!  


They are so thoughtful...


and my son loved it.  Guess that's all that matters right now. 
 Just thankful it is being acknowledged and he seems to be healing! 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad he's doing good!

Amy said...

Great friends! There is so much to healing having to do with a good attitude and laughter. Love it. Praying for all of you.

Unknown said...

Sweet! Glad he's doing well!!

Gena said...

Oh man. I had no idea what the situation was until I read that card. Nothing funny about it, but that card just seems perfect for him. Glad this week is over and he is doing well!

Summer Lashley said...

How did I miss this news??? Praying for all of you, especially Weston. Keep us posted.