Thursday, June 13, 2013

CELEBRATING AMIDST CHAOS...



I had a birthday yesterday which was a much needed distraction from life...although Mom's knee is healing nicely and so is my son, there is still much to do and now playing the waiting game for insurance, CT scans and test results.  I can't think of anything better for my birthday than watching one of my kiddos perform!  (My daughter's surprise visit from Denver for a few days was great too!) My husband and I got to hear our son and New Reign sing last night at a local church.  

 I need to keep the words of this song in my heart:




3 comments:

Erin said...

Happy birthday, a few days late! I hope you enjoyed your day!

Unknown said...

Glad it was a happy day!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Glad all is going well with your mom and son. Happy Birthday