Saturday, June 15, 2013

BROTHERLY LOVE OR REDNECK RIGGED...

This week my youngest said goodbye to his first car, the old BMW that cost us a mere $300!  It actually ran very well and the hubs and he cleaned it up and made it look pretty good.  We sold it to my husband's brother for his son to drive.  FUN FACT:  He's actually the third Waugh to own it - we bought it from another nephew!  Here's the cousins with the good faith handshake - and the brothers inside the car looking over all the fancy gadgets...well, all the fancy gadgets they had back in 1994!


And here's what my resourceful husband came up with for the hot ride home - since the A/C doesn't work, he presented him with a jug of ice water with a towel inside...  I know you are all jealous of what a great handyman he is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post!!! Haha!!! I may steal it so it will be on my "memory" devo blog! :)