Tuesday, September 25, 2012

GIGGLY GIRLS...

New school year, new beginnings, new CORE group!  These girls are just some of the lovely young ladies in my CORE group at church.  We celebrated with a little lunch at IHOP the other day.  Their choice, of course.  I don't know what it is about IHOP but kids love it.  I, on the other hand, not so much (Oh, the sacrifices we make!).  In fact I probably hadn't been there in 10 years, maybe?  It's even worse with a group of 10 - took 30 minutes to get a table, 30 minutes to get our food, and then we sat there with our food and no silverware!  HA - but the best part was that these delightful girls didn't complain, they just giggled and had fun and took pictures of each other and got creeped out by the manager who wanted one of the birthday cupcakes we brought with us...It's gonna be a fun year!

3 comments:

Summer Lashley said...

You are awesome. I won't even take my kid there on her birthday.

Amy said...

Oh, you were patient! It sounds like it was a lot of fun. So many girls! You are a brave woman.

Unknown said...

Those girls will be blessed by having this special year with you!