Friday, May 18, 2012

MY CAT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS TOILET PAPER STUCK ON HER...

but it's just my attempt to bandage her tail which is wounded from some critter.  It amazes me how wounded animals don't cry.   They just go somewhere and heal.  And lick and lick.  Or die.  Or get eaten, I guess.  Sorry for being so morbid this morning.

I'm sure that bandage won't last long but thankfully she let us clean it up and doctor her a little this morning after us looking at it for several days.  This is the kind of cat we don't do a vet visit very often with because she just comes to visit us about every 3 days.  I have gotten her shots, though.

Anyway, we are currently wondering if whoever got her tail is living under our shed!
It's a fairly large hole and twice in the last week we have seen a fox in our backyard.  He actually growled at my daughter who was out there reading.  Kinda scary!  I did my research and foxes don't ordinarily eat cats but you never know...so we will be "fox hunting" this weekend!

2 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Wow a fox! Poor kitty.

Catherine said...

Oh dear... are foxes typical rabies candidates? Not to be morbid either; but seriously, that can be not good.