Thursday, May 31, 2012

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO...

Godliness?  Well, not in my books.  Cleaning happens when company is coming.  Therefore, we have company over frequently to keep me motivated.  I do keep things pretty picked up, but that is a whole other thing to me.

Today I'm vaccuming the "don't know how many years they've been there" cobwebs out of my son's bedroom windows.  They have shutters on them so they aren't opened often, especially since he's been in college for almost 2 years now.  And the dust is horrendous since we are STILL in the bathroom remodeling mode. BUT, we are opening our home to an intern this summer, so I don't want to scare her off when she  moves in, so I'm in a little cleaning frenzy!

Our daughter mentioned to us recently that she had a friend from HU who was interning in Edmond and she needed a place to stay, and since our daughter is headed to Colorado, I told her she could offer her room.  So there you go.

Looking forward to meeting Hannah and having another female in the house this summer!

No comments: