Sunday, May 20, 2012

FACE TIME...

We had lots of thing going on Saturday but interestingly enough, I got some face time with all 3 of my kids...SEPARATELY...and I don't know when the last time that has happened!

My daughter and I had planned to shop some garage sales Saturday morning.  A neighborhood near us was having a "neighborhood garage sale," so we decided we would get some exercise and walk through there and check out the sales as well.  I think we probably got about 4 miles in and had lots of fun seeing new houses and yards we don't usually see.  Got a few bargains too!
In the afternoon we went to a graduation party accompanied by our  college son.  One of his best friends graduated from high school and he means a lot to all of us.  Such a great kid, a valedictorian too!  We will miss him.  But we had a lot of fun sitting and chatting with the boys.

Then for dinner we ended up getting some fast food with our youngest son, so that was nice!  I never know who's going to be around for dinner lately - just the life with college kids and teens!

But I'm thankful for the moments...

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Those sound like fabulous moments!!