Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MY SON WENT TO DISNEYWORLD AND ALL I GOT...

                                     was this picture from a parent sponsor.

Should've gone myself if I wanted pics, huh?  Well I'm glad he got to go anyway.  The Vocal Music department at his school doesn't take a trip every year so it's a big deal.  They went to a Performance workshop with Disney cast members.  From what I understand, they recorded Lion King songs and about 10 of them did voiceover work.  They also learned some choreography and heard about careers with Disney.  Pretty neat!

He may not have taken many pictures, but he did think of good ole Mom and Dad at home.  Totally surprised us with this:
What a sweet boy we have!  I am thankful for good teachers and parent sponsors and talented, energetic teenage kids today!

7 comments:

OK Chick said...

I love the towel. When Sister #1 was in High School she went to DW with vocal as well. Sister #1 was in vocal every other year, because those were the years they took trips. HA!

Alyssa said...

Very sweet!!

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Michelle said...

That's fun! I never got to take those kinds of trips in high school, should've been in vocal music...

Amy said...

I am sure he had a blast. What fun. Like the hand towel. Disneyland sounds fun about right now. Have a great day!

Gena said...

All I know is don't respond to 'Heather'! It's a scam. Anyways, you have such a sweet son. I only hope mine gets half of his sweet nature and talent.

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I was wondering if he went. Will is planning on going when they go the next time.