Saturday, February 18, 2012

LET'S BRIGHTEN THINGS UP A LITTLE...

Just wanted to share a bargain I got this week!  This cute watering can has been wanting to go home with me for a while.  When I first saw it I loved it.  I'm not sure why but I love watering cans!  I thought I could give it as a Bunko gift, or a gift for my mother, or maybe I'll just keep it and put it on my patio.  It was sitting on the shelf at TJ Maxx for a long, long time!

 $29?  Nope sorry, just way too much for a watering can. 

 $17!  You're still too expensive for me even though you're really cute.  

$10!   Really?  You are in my basket and going home with me!

3 comments:

Summer said...

love it! Be glad my mom didn't see it the day we ran into you there or she would have fought your for it (that women gets crazy in TJMaxx)

OK Chick said...

Cute and great buy!

Chellie said...

I LOVE it! Pink is my favorite.