Saturday, October 1, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY GIRL...

is now 22!  Crazy.

We celebrated in a big way last year but this year it is not to be.  For perfectly good reasons, of course.  She was asked by one of her professors to be in a leadership class, read several books this summer and took a test on them the first day of classes this fall.  She is finishing up by attending a conference in Branson on her birthday.  So were glad she's getting to do that.

Thankfully she has friends and they got her this:



which she loves because it has her signature shoes on it - Chacos!  I did send her a tower of treats that I made myself of different chocolate & peanut butter items.  UNFORTUNATELY she reported to me that all the Reese's  miniatures had melted that I threw loose in the box and it was a big mess.! But she said she could smell the delicious aroma as she was opening it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely girl! Yes, it would be neat if they could meet. Blessings!