Saturday, March 1, 2014

TROPHY ROOM...

This week was luncheon for our Bible study at one of our member's houses and we got to tour her husband's trophy room!  Pretty cool, huh?  (Or maybe you're thinking creepy)  One of my favorite things about it was the Patchwork Africa piece on the wall made from different pieces of fur. It's always fun to get to go to other houses and learn a little more about each one's personality.

What does your house say about you?  I think mine probably says "comfortable" or "well-worn" - HA!


3 comments:

Lori said...

I vote for creepy. Really, a zebra? Oh my. To each his own, I guess!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Very interesting.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't want it, but can sure see how some do!! The zebra is pretty and different. Have I ever told you about The Crawford Collection in Frederick, OK??? It's real life sized safari animals on display! Sooooooo neat, and so amazing it's in a small town!