Sunday, March 18, 2012

LOSING AT CARDS...

is still better than a Saturday night in front of the TV!  Reminds me of some guy who said, "A bad game of golf is better than a good day at work!"  Spring Break is starting off great with my son and nephew staying here this week-we got in some quality game time playing Liverpool Rummy and then dominoes!  I lost in cards big time but I'm not that competitive so it was good.

It was a pretty good Saturday overall in my books - helping hubby tile the shower, visiting and holding THIS precious 5 day old baby girl, dinner with the boys, and some games.

Happy Spring Break to all of you!  Hoping you enjoy some quality time with those you love!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Did you really post at 4:09am? wow! And happy spring break to you too!

OK Chick said...

Sounds fun! I want Spring Break!!!