Friday, March 16, 2012

KINGDOM KIDS...

Three sweet boys spent the week with us! They were from Houston and spent their entire Spring Break here in OKC doing inner city work.  They also got to enjoy some of the sights around here like Pop's, Bricktown, a Thunder game, Quail Springs Mall,and the OKC Zoo.  They worked hard and played hard - and had some late night devotionals!  So thankful for youth ministers who plan special works like this.  

   
                                                  MJ, Gabe, and An

I'll sign off with a sweet poem the boys left me this morning.  So thoughtful!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

So sweet! I had my very first job offer from Westbury Christian in Houston so I think of them fondly! Glad their boys were good for you!

Gena said...

I so wish we had had room in our house to have some of these kids stay. Great memories for them, I'm sure!

Lori said...

What a sweet note! I'm sure you were a wonderful hostess!

Amy said...

How wonderful for you and for them!

Amy said...

How wonderful for you and for them!