Saturday, September 10, 2011

SOME THINGS I DID, SOME THINGS I WISH I DID...

are on this list of 23 ways to RAISE KINGDOM CHILDREN.  It's from a new blog buddy of mine, a Christian sister who's a recent empty nester.  I'm getting closer to that status and was so glad to find her blog!  With kids ages 22 (almost), 20, and 16, my husband and I are now seeing the results of our parenting.  We think all of our kids have good character and are proud of them, but they are still young and I'm reminded of:
I Peter 5:8  Be alert and of sober mind.  Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
So take a minute and check out the list.  There are lots of ideas on there to keep that roaring lion away from our families!



3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Wow! I love the list! So...a relative of Burl McCoy? A relative of Colt McCoy? I'm sure my family knows these people and maybe I do too. The list is wonderful!

Tessa said...

Thank you for this list! You are so right that we must pay attention to those "little moments" and make them count! Thanks for the ideas!

Lori said...

Neat list!