Wednesday, June 8, 2011

TIME EXPERIMENT...

I decided since I survived on the mission trip without a phone (mine broke), email, facebook, and blogging time that maybe I could gain a lot more time to do things if I kept it up. So....I am restricting myself to 1 hour a day on the computer!

It's 12:40 p.m. and I have been on the computer 35 minutes today so far. We'll see how long I can keep it up! Next time I want to browse recipes and blogs that will be hard!

Do you all do anything special to make sure the computer doesn't dominate your life???

3 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Right now it's a huge sewing project that keeps me from the computer.

Summer said...

obviously not b/c i'm on the computer and i hear my kids rummaging through the forbidden candy drawer :)

Lori said...

We limit our children to 15 minutes a day and really it's not even that much. However, some days they are on a little more if they need something for school. I guess I limit it, too. Just mostly on to write the two blogs (which can sometimes take a while if my pics aren't cooperating!) and then read news headlines. Check FB a several times a day, but a lot of that is from my phone. Don't surf much or look too often. Have a little lately because I'm helping decorate for a fall wedding!