Wednesday, June 29, 2011

POSSIBLY THE LONGEST POST I'VE EVER MADE...BUT WORTH IT

Just finished this for my baby's 16th birthday - it's a Creative Memories idea, adapted from the book by Max Lucado. Lots of searching through pictures, making copies, getting layout ideas, colored papers and stickers and even the Cricut machine went into it! I made these for my other two kids at this age, so I guess I'm officially finished with this project. I'm sure my son will appreciate it someday (even if he didn't act thrilled when he opened it the other night)!
















4 comments:

Lori said...

Maybe it's a boy thing not to get too excited. My daughter would be ecstatic if I made something like that for her! I flunked all the scrapbook making duties for our family...

Alyssa said...

I'm copying this idea! Love it! Of course, only after I get caught up on my regular scrapbooking. But I guess I have 8 more years.

Summer said...

LOVE THIS!!! You should teach a class on this for the women's ministry.

The Lj's said...

Beautiful! He will appreciate that one day! I think I might steal the idea... It's amazing!