Sunday, August 2, 2009

QUITE POSSIBLY MY BEST (CVS) DAY EVER....


I never thought I'd be making a post with a picture of feminine products, but, it was just too good a day not to: I spent a total of $.90 on all this!!! For all you non-couponers out there, you might just decide it's time to give it a try. It does take a little time and organization, but it can be done. Today I used 3 different kind of coupons to make this purchase: a buy one, get one coupon from June newspaper inserts for Stayfree products, CVS Extra Care Bucks rolled over from previous purchases, and a $4 off $20 purchase coupon CVS emailed to me!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Great job! I did that for a while, but I would end up buying stuff I wouldn't usually use. I will hopefully someday get a more frugal coupon attitude.

OK Chick said...

Great job! Yesterday, I went to Homeland and purchased:
(2) jars of Ragu
(2) packages of Oscar Mayer hotdogs
(1) Cinnabun Garnola Bars
(1) Nature Vally Garnola Clusters
(2) packages of Bic pens
Grand total....$2.99. I was excited.