Friday, July 31, 2009

LOSING MY MIND...AND SARA SARA CUPCAKES


So, I'm blaming it on the kids...I've done this when renting a video before, but now I've done it selecting a restaurant!!! I'M LOSING IT!!! I suggested a restaurant tonite to my husband. We decided to get adventurous and go into the big city to a new restaurant. I had torn a couple of ads out of a magazine and one was for Adobe Grill. Sounded good, checked out the website, let's go... When we got there we realized we had eaten there maybe 10 years ago. You know, they're still in business, but if we didn't like it enough to go there more than once every 10 years, well.... Don't get me wrong, it's pretty good food. Think gourmet Mexican - not Tex-Mex. Unfortunately, our taste buds are more the latter. Anyway, the evening was saved when we took a little drive through the cool old neighborhoods of OKC and found ourselves at Sara Sara Cupcakes. I had the Key Lime. It was delicious!!!

3 comments:

Summer said...

ooooh, my friend says that place it awesome. I can't wait to check it out.

Lori said...

I'd like to check out the cupcake place some time! Sounds neat!

Anonymous said...

We were by there just the other day too! Had the Key Lime, Strawberry and Choc. Well... not me, by myself... I had help from the boys. Very Yummy!