Monday, April 27, 2009

A RECORD FOR ME...2 POSTS IN 1 DAY


So I hope all my blogger friends out there check out the previous post, because it's about my sweet husband and one of the highlights of his year with the family!

Down to business:
CVS trip - total value of 20 items pictured (24 pack water bottles not pictured) = $70.76
Had coupons for everything except the water bottles and Easter clearanced @90% off!
Used a $10 off $50 coupon, manufacturer's coupons, and $4.89 in ECB's earned last week.
Paid $23.78 OOP, and earned $13 in ECB's!

My goal this time was to buy things we would use or might buy at the grocery store, use that $10 off $50, and make more ECB's than I usually do.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Love the family relay thing. I would like to think that I would do the full and my family would be a part of the relay someday, but after Sunday's half I don't think that will ever happen. GOdd job, guys!