Saturday, August 1, 2015

ADVENTURES OF OUR NEWLYWEDS...

Lots of changes in her life since she got hitched in January!  She and her Hubs adopted a dog.  His name is Tucker.  AND, they are in the process of moving to the Grand Canyon!  Her husband will work in Airplane Maintenance at the airport there and she'll be looking for a new job.  ANOTHER interesting development is their home.  They were given a bus, which they have been renovating on the weekends to be their tiny house! 

No lie, I wasn't finished visiting her in Denver.  That was a fun place to go...but Grand Canyon is pretty awesome too!  Who knows?  They may be in Hawaii next! Nothing surprises me anymore...





3 comments:

Tessa said...

Oh my goodness! What a creative, open daughter you have raised! She's amazing.

Unknown said...

I look forward to hearing about their new home and someplace!

Unknown said...

*HOMEPLACE....I guess spellcheck didn't like that word! :)