Monday, August 15, 2011

POOR JANKY...

Janky has had an interesting summer with our son (the new driver).  In just a few weeks he has gotten an awesome sound system upgrade, been stopped by our friendly policeman with a reminder that there should only be 1 passenger in the car (not 5!) with our restricted license laws, and lost his back windshield while flying down Memorial road with all the windows open.  Yes, the windshield just popped out and shattered all over the road!  Thankfully Janky injured no one in the process...I'm hoping with school starting this week that a little order will return to this household and Janky will behave!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Like the name of the car. Janky.

Summer said...

I had no idea that was a law. And I was pulled over numerous times in my small town for having 5 people in a two-seater convertible. I shutter at my decision making skills at 16.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Summer, It's only been that way for about 4 years. My daughter squeaked in just before it took effect. It's only until you are 16 1/2 and many still disregard it.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

That is an interesting summer! I am hoping for some order in our household too...summer fun trumps all organization!

Gena said...

I was about to leave blogland until I caught sight of the word Janky. There is not much more entertaining to me than stories of first cars. My first Honda with 300,000 miles had a horn that came out of the speakers INSIDE the car. Fun times.