Monday, January 19, 2009

A TYPICAL DAY OFF FROM SCHOOL...

isn't really about doing a family activity anymore. :( Not when your kids are 13, 17, and 19 years old. We did actually all eat dinner together plus one friend. I will say I think everyone enjoyed the down time. My husband and I walked together this morning. Son #1 ventured down to Bricktown with a friend and did some filming for some random project he will not reveal yet. Then they monopolized the family computer for the next 4 hours, editing and adding tunes to their video. Son #2 slept late, hung out at the church with a friend, and worked on his treehouse for a while. Our college girl didn't have a holiday today. I actually went with some friends to see a movie, which happens once in a blue moon, while my hyper husband rode around Lake Hefner on his newly acquired bike. With the newly acquired Christmas helmet, rearview mirror, and seat, using his newly acquired Craig's list purchased rack. Can you say obsessed?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I apologize. I really don't want to be married to a couch potato.

Oh the other thing I forgot to mention: Today I made the CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIES WITH GANACHE FROSTING featured on Bakerella's blog this month. Trust me, they're good.

2 comments:

Summer said...

can i be your daughter? i want the brownies....

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Yes!!! Come get some before I finish off the pan!