Friday, January 9, 2009

ONE OF THE GREATEST JOYS AS A PARENT...



is watching your kids perform.  Perform well.  It is a wonderful blessing from God and reminds me that I need to do well and put a smile on my heavenly Father's face.  It also makes me think that all those years of playing, singing in the car, reading, just trying to be a good parent, makes it all worth it.  

Here's our miniature Sonny and Cher - our son and his 7th grade friend - the only boy/girl act in the school talent show!  They sang "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" in these wonderful 70's clothes rented from OC's costume shop (thanks, Darrel!).

If you are wanting some cheap entertainment, the show runs one more time - tonight, Friday, Jan. 9, at Santa Fe HS!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

What a fun surprise to see my niece on your blog today. Her dad is recording the performance for us to see. I don't think my 2 little ones could make it through the 2 hour show.

Gena said...

Wow. They look great. I hope the show went well tonight!