Wednesday, January 14, 2009

17 YR. OLD'S IDEA OF FUN - DIET COKE AND MENTOS BOMBS



So I've been waiting for a boring week to share with you one of the things my 17 yr. old did on Christmas break! Not once, twice, but three times he went with friends to the store and bought Diet Coke and Mentos. Have you ever seen a Diet Coke and Mentos bomb? Well don't tell the men in your house about it or they're sure to go try it. One of these "bombs" when shaken up and thrown down onto the driveway shot over our 2 story house! Spewing Diet Coke all over my house. We still haven't had a good rain yet! I'm not really complaining too much, though. If that's the biggest mess he ever makes, then, I'm okay with that.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What is the deal with boys and bombs?! My brother got into trouble at OC for blowing up watermelons with dry ice in an empty dorm room and then walking down the hall naked with shirts over their heads so they wouldn't get caught.

Lesley said...

oh boy! I can't wait... I KNOW its coming!

kj said...

You are RIGHT I will not tell my 32year old husband about this....just like the time he saw guys on you tube trying to drink a gallon of milk without hurling.....he HAD to try it!!!!!! BOYS ARE DUMB! ; )

~Sandy said...

Sounds just like something my teens would do.
Hugs, Sandy