Monday, October 24, 2016

LIFE FAST FORWARD...


This has been on my heart lately, contemplating the crazyness of life and its twists and turns.  October has proven to be very full of big life events, with hardly a chance to take a breath!  But that's the way it is sometimes.  So far this month I've been involved in a wedding, seen fulfillment of a women's retreat in the planning over a year, am helping my mother prepare for a move Wednesday from her home of 42 years, and we've had two extended family deaths last week.  One death was my aunt, which was expected, and another a surprise.  Both funerals are tomorrow so I'll be traversing from one side of the OKC metro area to the other.

(A bouquet from my yard I took to my aunt the day before she passed)


Good to remember God's promises that He will be with us through good times and bad!  I love Paul's words of encouragement:

I have experienced times of need and times of abundance. In any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of contentment, whether I go satisfied or hungry, have plenty or nothing. Philippians 4:12





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're able to attend both. I know they'll all appreciate you being there. Prayers!

Amy said...

Amen. Amen.