Wednesday, October 15, 2014

MY NEW FAVORITE SITE AND GETTIN CRAFTY...

http://tentsandevents.finelinenrental.com

Knee-deep in wedding planning and I stumbled onto this rental place in Colorado.  They have a virtual design center where you can pick your table cloth - colors and patterns, runners of different colors and patterns too!  You can actually see how the colors and patterns work together.  I'm thinking of making some runners so this is awesome.  Kinda like one of those sites where you pick wall colors and papers for home decorating!


The hubs and I got a little crafty over the weekend and made this marquee letter after our daughter expressed some interest in having them at the "theater wedding."  There are a lot of tutorials on Pinterest and this one is the one made out of foam board.  We wanted it to be lightweight, versus the ones made of wood and metal.  Turned out pretty cute, I think!  Now to figure out just where we might use it...


4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, what fun! You guys are amazing.

Unknown said...

Looks good!

Michelle said...

It looks awesome, I have always looked forward to when Dee got married because I think it'll be so amazingly crafty and handmade, both of those things in the best way!!

OK Chick said...

The W is pretty cool. I'm sure you will find the perfect spot to place the W.