Thursday, October 2, 2014

MY ADVENTUROUS GIRL TURNED 25...

It's hard to put into words how much I love her and how proud I am of the beautiful Christian woman she is...she has done things I never dreamed of:  going to college 6 hours away from home, having some incredible adventures in this big wonderful world, moving to a new state, trusting that a job would come.  She works hard and plays hard.  Happy 25th, sweetheart!







And now she's engaged to be married and getting ready for another great adventure!  
(playing dress-up at age 4)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't remember the magazine article! That's neat! I love the wedding dress picture. I thought it looked like Lauren, but one of the boys said it did! That would really be neat to have her pose like this on her wedding day :). That day will be here before you know it!

Amy said...

The last picture is so precious. Can't wait to see her as a bride. And- no I can't believe our kids are all grown up. How in the world did that happen so fast.