Sunday, October 5, 2014

M-O-B FASHION ADVICE...

Here's your chance to weigh in with your vote for the mother of the bride dress!  I have had a hard time deciding and felt the time crunch so I just bought all these and will be taking four of them back.  Believe it or not, I shopped 5 stores one day last week, and the last stop was at a well known discount store.  They were having a "dress event" and they had all these dresses there that looked as nice as some of the ones in the better stores.

So my initial criteria for this morning brunch wedding with the bridesmaids in green was this:  No long dresses, no matching the bridesmaids, and sleeves!

So, what's your vote? (sorry for the bad phone photos)

 Purple with sheer slit sleeves
 Emerald full length
 Taupe with gold sequins
 Navy with jacket
Burgundy with side sweep


8 comments:

Lori said...

My two favorites are the taupe and the burgundy, and I think you should keep them whether you use them for this or not! They are very flattering, especially that burgundy one IMO. Good dresses are hard to find!

Beth Brewer said...

I vote taupe.

Tessa said...

I vote taupe, too. It's very nice and looks like you.

Barb said...

I vote taupe or burgundy. They all look great on you, though.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I'm glad a couple of you said burgundy. I think that is my choice! Even though it really doesn't have sleeves, I think it will look good with the rest of the wedding party (men are wearing grey suits). Also, you probably can't tell but the taupe one is kind of big on me, and I couldn't find it in a smaller size. So thanks for your input!

Michelle said...

I liked the Taupe....but the burgundy was good too! I catered a breakfast wedding, people loved it!

Chellie said...

I don't know if it is too late, but I LOVE the taupe with gold... and I think the navy is nice too.

Chellie said...

I see now you picked the burgundy. It is really pretty too. I think they are all very nice.