Friday, July 26, 2013

REGRETS FOR NOT EVER TAKING MY KIDS HERE...

YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK!

It was the last leg of our 30th anniversary trip.  You must take your kids!  Yes, it's a long way from OK, but so cool and different than anything I've ever seen.  My husband and I had neither one ever been here before, so how could we know?  You have no excuse!  The teacher in me says TAKE YOUR KIDS!  It's a science lesson about volcanoes...and geysers and mud pots and other stinky, weird things.  We loved it.




There's wildlife...
and mud pots
and geysers!



Bacteria





and canyons


and waterfalls!

There's also awesome historic inn - that's me way up there!  
Coolest log cabin ever...






2 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I love Yellowstone. We have been there twice with the kids. I would go again.

Amy said...

It is such a gorgeous place. LOVED visiting there. We want to go again.